Goodness! Its been too long since I’ve posted on here. Life got away from me and free time has been pretty sparse lately. But there’s something about the holiday season that just gets me in the mood to blog, every single year. I’ve got so many projects and thoughts I want to share with you guys, its just a matter of me sitting down and typing it out!
Since its been so long, I thought I’d start the little comeback with a few facts about me! You know when you’re in a new class and the teacher has everyone share their name and an interesting fact about themselves? 10/10 each time I pick one of these.
So let’s get to know each other a little better! Share something interesting about you in the comments!
01. One of my first crushes was Pa from the Little House on the Prairie series. If that’s not a sign of a homeschooler, I don’t know what is.
02. I’m not a coffee or tea drinker, so 9/10 times when I go to Starbucks I get hot chocolate. Even if its 100°F outside. (I used to go nuts for their strawberries and cream frap, but then they took that off the menu. So sad.)
03. I’m 24 years old and I’m really, really afraid of the dark.
04. One of my legs is shorter than the other. I have a heal lift that I’m supposed to put in my shoes…..but I never do. :/
05. Often times, my fear of what others will think of me stops me from pursuing my goals. But I’m working on that.
06. Whenever Eric leaves the country, I cut several inches off my hair.
07. I’m a tiny bit obsessed with personalty types/tests (I’m ALWAYS up to talk about this). Myers-Briggs: ISFJ Enneagram: 1w2
08. Traveling is one of my top loves, but I struggle with homesickness.
09. I’m super afraid of needles….like bring a cooler of icepacks to the doctors to numb myself scared.
10. I’ve been crushing on Eric since middle school. It was his shaggy hair and cool guitar playing that really hooked me.