We’ve had kind of a slower week. Our nights have been filled with classical music, cooking, and quiet reading. I’m thankful for these sweet, slow days that gift us with time to enjoy the little things. Remember to make time for these moments, friends; its important, and its good for the soul.
Here are a few things that have piqued my interest this week. Enjoy!
- I close my eyes and this song brings me to France in the early 1900s. Makes me want to dance.
- Lately I’ve got the travel itch and this place is calling my name! *whispers “Sadie”*
- I don’t know how long I’ve searched for a nail polish that will last more than a week. All that I’ve tried has either chipped or worn off, but this one has lasted for over a week and I’m shocked! I also think this color is the perfect shade to transition into the Fall season.
- This flower shop has inspired me to keep fresh flowers in the home. Though only a small touch, they make such a difference and brighten the day.
- I’m a sucker for beautiful notebooks and this one is on my Christmas list.