The days are getting shorter and the temp is getting lower, and I’m loving it.Tonight I made my first batch of hot chocolate for the season and you can bet this Florida girl already planning her Christmas decorations. This time of year is so beautiful!
Here are few things that piqued my interest this week, including a few Christmas items! And yes, I know its still only October.
- This is the hot chocolate I made tonight. Eric said it was the best he’s ever had, so I’ll be keeping this recipe close this season.
- These are the stockings I’m thinking of getting for Eric and I. What do you think?
- I just started a Pinterest account for Of Trails and Thunderstorms. Check it out! #shamlessplug
- Of course I’ve already started listening to Christmas music, and this album is on the playlist.
- This dress caught my eye a couple months back, and I’ve found myself going back to look at it every week or so. I’ve never had a maxi dress before, but maybe its time to make the leap!
25 Money Saving Travel Tips PDF for FREE!
My go-to tactics for saving money while traveling.
Use them on your next trip!