I think Spring has sprung here in Orlando. The flowers are starting to bloom and the weather is getting warmer. I can hardly wait for the first beach day of 2018, its coming soon I can feel it in my bones. Eric and I just returned from a weekend trip to Savannah and Hilton Head Island, and it was wonderful. There are some big changes on the horizon of our little family, so I am striving to enjoy each moment we have right now. And no, I’m not pregnant.
- I think the enamel pin trend is so cute, there are so many dainty, pretty ones! This one, this one, and this one especially caught my eye.
- Eric and I spent so much time outside when we were in Hilton Head Island, and its got me itching for a big outdoor adventure. How about a 4 month road trip to all 59 of the National Parks, Eric?
- My work tote is on the brink of falling apart and I am on the search for a new one. But because we are saving to one day get a house, affordability is top on the priority list.
- Lately the same three meals that I cook on repeat haven’t been cutting it and Eric and I are trying to branch out. This recipe and this one look like they have some potential. Do you have any quick and healthy meal ideas? Taking any and all suggestions!
- Umm, I recently came across this Instagram account and I cannot stop scrolling! This gives me hope that I can find a dream fixer upper for us one day.
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week! Thank you for reading 🙂