Hi friends! I hope you had a fantastic week! Our week had a pretty rough ending, but tomorrow is a new day with new mercies. Also, the weather is supposed to get a little warmer this week, and that always puts me in a good mood (cause you know, #summeriscoming).
Anyways! I wanted to write up a few things that piqued my interest lately. Its a pretty random list, sorry for that, haha.
Here’s What Piqued My Interest
01. I might take up journalling just so I can use this beautiful fabric journal.
02. Eric and I are trying to go to the beach every weekend now, and we’re in the process of perfecting our Beach Day’s playlist for the drive over to get us HYPED!
03. I’ve been doing this 30 day pilatees challenge and its kicking my butt.
04. Our trip to Hawaii is in a couple months so I’m starting to collect things I want to pack and I’m looking for the perfect swim cover-up. Can you believe I live in Florida and I don’t have one? Please share if you have one you like!
05. Ever since watching Bohemian Rhapsody, I’ve been on a bit of a Queen kick. I mean, who hasn’t been? This is the playlist I’ve been listening to every.single.day.
06. I’m currently reading 4 different books, and about to start a 5th! Maybe this is why I have such a hard time finishing them, I just have too many going at one time. Anyways, I was thinking I might share with you all soon about what I’m reading. 🙂
07. Lately I’ve been using these printables to plan out and keep track of my weekly workouts, habits, meals. Checklists and printables have always really helped keep me motivated and on track, so I’m loving it!
08. In a couple weeks, Eric and I will be walking at the Central Florida Annual Walk for Life. A cause that Eric and truly believe in and look forward to supporting each year. You can read more about the Walk for Life here, and if you’d like to sponsor us, you can click here. 🙂
Have a wonderful week, friends!