The last two weeks have been a bit crazy for us. We went to battle with allergies and colds and we’ve finally come out victorious! This day off couldn’t have come at a better time, giving us chance to rest and enjoy each other’s company.
We had a slow morning and then went out to pick up a new travel tripod (Yay!). After a quick lunch out, our afternoon has been spent working on the blog and tidying up. Tomorrow we are planning our first full-on beach day of 2018. The waves aren’t great for surfing yet, but it will be wonderful to get our feet in the sand and catch some rays. The beach is one of my happy places.
Anyways, while I was down and out with the cold a few days ago, I had plenty of time for online shopping and web surfing.
Here is what piqued my interest!
- I don’t think I’ve dyed Easter eggs for a couple years now, but this post on using natural dyes may get me back into it.
- At around 4am on Monday morning I purchased these joggers from Old Navy. I couldn’t sleep that night because of my congestion and Old Navy was conveniently holding a sale. Thank you, past sick-self for this purchase. They are SO comfy and I’m literally wearing them right now.
- Another recent purchase was this handy notebook from The Anastasia Co on Etsy. You can get sheets that are lined, blank, or a combination. I got the combo and I LOVE it! Perfect for all my blog post ideas and sketches.
- I recently rediscovered the Beach Boys, which is probably a big factor in why I’ve been literally dying to go the beach recently. Some of these oldies are definitely going on our Beach Drive Playlist.
- My birthday is coming up, which most likely means a trip to the local nursery. Maybe Apenberry’s?
Get my 25 FREE Best Budget Travel Tips!
My go-to tactics for saving money while traveling.
Use them on your next trip!